Image Map

October 28, 2016

Tuneful & Trendy: October (#7)



Hello! With my previous Tuneful & Trendy posts, I've been featuring outfits that I wear during the regular school week. But, what about casual days?

Our district has PD every Wednesday, so we are allowed to wear casual stuff on Wednesdays AND Fridays. Most often I wear school spirit stuff, but occasionally, I mix things up.





Who? I picked this outfit but it was heavily influenced by the weather. We're back to almost freezing in the mornings as November gets closer. 


What/Where?


Why? I love boots in the fall because they keep you warm, but you can also crunch leaves! I know that's pretty random, but fall is my favorite season. The cardigan is super soft, stretchy and long. It's great to cozy up with at school. Plus, I love anything and everything plaid! I've mentioned LuLaRoe's Perfect Tees before as they are soft and flow from the body. As for the jeans, I have been a die-hard leggings lover (you'll see them a lot in my posts) for quite some time. Since I am shorter but curvy, it's been hard to find jeans that fit me correctly for work and play. Then, I tried on a pair from Torrid at the request of my husband. WOW! They fit wonderfully and didn't fall down. Celebration time! I have a couple pairs like bootcut and boyfriend along with my skinnys. The dark wash is also very flattering and appropriate for casual days at school. 



Something I love most about this outfit is the details! The cardigan has elbow patches - elbow patches! It reminds me of a grandpa sweater and is such a fun part of the outfit. The Perfect Tee is a little long against the cardigan, so I tied the end to cinch it a bit and make it more fitting to my figure. 



Thanks for reading! Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment