Image Map

September 23, 2016

Tuneful & Trendy: September (#3 & #4)



Hello! Sorry I've been absent for awhile. My husband has been struggling with some health issues and school is in full swing.


I'm sharing two outfits with this post to make up for the last two weeks. 



Who? These leggings are my favorite! Plus, this outfit is super comfy.

What/Where? 
  • top: LuLaRoe (Perfect Tee)
  • leggings: LuLaRoe
  • shoes: Tieks

Why? The previous week was so long! I don't know why but I was super tired all week. I would fall asleep when I got home from school, wake up to make dinner and go back to bed. This outfit was so comfy to be in at school when the rest of me wasn't really "with it." It was also rainy most of the week, which makes dressing up for work extra hard for me. The bright waves on my leggings made me feel a little less dreary.




And now the most dreaded time of the year.....

SCHOOL PICTURES! 

Who? My husband helped pick out my outfit for school pictures. He wanted something neutral and I added the pop of color with an accessory. 

What/Where? 
  • top: LuLaRoe (Irma)
  • necklace: local boutique
  • khakis: Maurices (not pictured)
  • shoes: Toms (below)

Why? So, not only are school pictures a stressful time for everyone (teachers included) but it was also Homecoming week! It was crazy socks/shoes day, so I wore my glitter Toms since I'm not really a "socks outside the house" person. The whole week was really fun and it was great celebrating Homecoming in my new school district! 




Have you had the dreaded "picture day" yet? Be brave and share your photo below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment