Image Map

May 04, 2015

Making May Musical

It's finally May - hooray! Only 14 days of school left for me :)


I'm also excited because it's Teacher Appreciation Week and TPT is having their annual sale. Most TPT stores will be 20% and you can save an additional 8% with the special code at checkout. I've linked up to share a resource I'm excited to sell, a resource I'm excited to purchase and a fun set of clip art I've been eyeing.





  1. Up first is my resource! I just posted this fun introduction to summer through children's literature. I love using books in my classroom - they are a great way to show students correct reading, get them thinking and make connections. This book and song "Summertime" has beautiful pictures. It's also a nice introduction or review of lullabies - a calming thing that some of us need to remember this time of year! I've also included some assessment and take home pieces for the students.








     2.  Another sellers item - wow, there are a lot! I have been looking at The Yellow Brick Road's  "Composing with Movement" for awhile now. I love movement and this would be a great lesson to use at the beginning of the year.







       3. Clipart - wow, I am addicted! There are so many sets I've been looking at lately. I'm already thinking about fall, so I'm really looking at these awesome sports digital papers. My classroom theme for next year will be sports related because our students really need to be better sports. Look for that product as we get closer to fall!





I hope you are able to fill up your cart and save! I know I am - Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!




1 comment: