Image Map

February 15, 2015

Five Favorite Pins of February

Happy Valentine's Day weekend! Hope you enjoyed some special time with those you care about.

I'm linking up with Mrs. Miracle's monthly party again!







#1: Dos and Don'ts of Jump Bands
I requested jump bands last year as part of my movement project with DonorsChoose.org. I still havent't successfully brought them out with the kids yet. Krisin Lukow has inspired me with her awesome videos, but now Alison Cabello has come out with her top suggestions and warnings. Can't wait to try these out in the spring!






#2: The Day the Room Fell Silent
So many blog posts are about positive or learning experiences for us as teachers. They also feature great ideas and resources. However, we all know that teaching isn't always a walk in the park. I love how real David gets with his post - I know we all can relate!





#3: Cat Tshirt
I love my cat - like more than the normal person. I also realize that there are some days that I'm not the most positive person to be around. This shirt just makes me smile because it brings them together AND supports an animal in need.





#4: Love Songs listening lessons
I cannot stop raving about Cori Bloom's listening lessons. She put together a great set for Valentine's Day and recently updated it! The new version has John Legend's "All of Me," which was a big hit with the students. 





#5: Name That Tune (Boomwhacker version)
This looks like a fun end of the year activity. Plus, the students can work together in pairs and hold discussions on what they think. Love!




Head over to Aileen's blog to see more favorite pins of February!






No comments:

Post a Comment