Image Map

November 30, 2014

Five Favorite Pins of November

Hello all! It's the end of the month and time for Mrs. Miracle's "Five Favorite Pins of November." Sorry I've been absent lately - it's program season around here. Four programs in five weeks takes a lot of time!






#1: Kitty Snowman

If you follow me on Pinterest, you will definitely see funny cat photos. I love my kitty, but I also enjoy seeing hilarious pictures and videos of cats. This one puts me in the winter mood!





#2: John Williams

I really enjoy opening my students minds to all kinds of music. The Bulletin Board Lady just put out listening glyphs and a bulletin board all about John Williams. The kids love making connections to this composer. Plus, his music is just plain fun!




#3: Peter Pan Live

I am so excited that NBC is doing this again. Last year, "The Sound of Music" was a great way to bring Broadway to homes. This year, though, is a little more aimed at kids. We did several activities this week with "Peter Pan" in 5th grade. Encourage your students to watch it this week!





#4: Jingle Bell Rock

These videos are great and interactive! I wish there were more rhythms, but they are still great to review ta, titi and rest with clapping or instruments. This one is also festive and a student favorite!







#5: Holiday Form
I can't wait to buy this resource on Cyber Monday! It has 27 different holiday tunes in different forms. It's a wonderful review for form, especially after we do several Nutcracker form activities this week. 




As I mentioned, many of these resources and more will be on sale tomorrow for Cyber Monday. TeachersPayTeachers is supposed to have a wonderful discount, while many teachers are also discounting their stores or items, too. Plus, if you provide feedback, you can cash in those credits. Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment