Image Map

June 28, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge, Week 2 - Dare to Dream

It's week two of the TPT Seller Challenge! This week, I'm sharing some of my dreams and hopes for the future!





Start a family: This has been a difficult journey for my husband and I lately. We had a set-back recently which is taking it's toll. Please keep us in your thoughts as we continue on the road to our own little family.

Help & inspire teachers: I created my store to help and inspire other music teachers. I also wanted to help teachers in my building. This fall, I'm presenting a workshop at our state music teacher's convention about some things I'm doing in my classroom to help with 1:1 and student independence. More on that to come!

Pay off debt: Who doesn't want to pay off debt? I'll keep dreaming....ha!

Build my TPT store: I'm almost to 200 followers! Ya-hoo! I want to continue to reach out to others through networking, social media, etc. This will help me grow my store, but also my friends and resources that I can share with others.



What are your dreams for the future?



2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your family struggles!! We will add you to our prayer list:) I think it's so great you are creating products for music teachers! I know in our district, there isn't a lot of support for our music teachers. I will make sure I pass on your store to them:)
    Lindsey:)
    2 Literacy Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine! I hope to start a family as well. As soon as I think we take one step forward, we take two steps back. I will keep you in my thoughts while we travel down this road!

    ReplyDelete