Image Map

July 25, 2014

Music TOMS


Just a quick post for today - I wanted to share with you something that has been on my wishlist for awhile. A few years ago, I had just discovered TOMS and the One for One philosophy. Basically, TOMS strives to make unique shoes and provide a pair shoes to a child in need for every pair bought. I purchased a pair of black classics and didn't really like them. Same with some pink flats I purchased a year later. However, I had been itching for the music shoes they had made. However, they were sold out already - DARN!

However, I just saw them come back on the market last week. I posted them to the Music Teachers group board I follow on Facebook to put the word out. I didn't realize they would have a following, but I know I gave TOMS a ton of business with posting those music shoes! 





I thought I would continue to share and shout the love to TOMS. Here is a picture of mine - they just came in the mail yesterday :) 

The right foot is more snug than the left, but everyone says they stretch out. Can't wait to sport these at school this year!






INTERESTED? Just click on the picture below and it will take you directly to the TOMS website. I'll stop "singing" their praises now!







No comments:

Post a Comment